Wholesale SIP Trunk for PBX, Dialer, Call Centers
SIP Trunk Lines - Variable Rates
The Helix Telecom offers call centers and telemarketing companies complete trunk lines with competitive pricing.
- Unlimited Free SIP Trunk Credentials
- Unlimited Free Extensions
- Unlimited Free Lines and Channels
- $5 Per Phone Number Activation Fee
- $1 Per Month Phone Number
- Flat $0.005/Minute Incoming Calls (on Tier 1 DIDs)
- Flat $0.014/Minute Incoming Calls (on Toll Free DIDs)
- Pay Per Minute Outbound Calling as low as $0.0018/Minute
- International DIDs Available (varies by country)
- Free Email Support
- $1 per Minute for Chat or Phone Support
- $1 per Month Minimum Usage
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency Payments Accepted, No Surcharge, Contact Sales
- Skrill Accepted, No Surcharge, Contact Sales
- Debit, Credit Cards Accepted, 25% Surcharge
- Connect any device including soft phones, hard phones or dialers
- Never get a busy signal! Unlimited Lines!
- Set Caller IDs for SIP trunk separately or provide your own
- Free Voicemail Service with storage for 25 voicemail messages
- Included professional hold music (or choose your own!)
- Announce or Blind Transfer Calls
- Transfer calls between devices or trunks
- Transfer calls to a home phone or cell phones
- Transfer calls to other Helix Telecom phones spread across diverse geographical areas
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID
- Call Waiting
- 3 Way Calling
- Conference Calling
- Do Not Disturb
- No E911 Service
- Store up to 100 Voicemail Messages Per Trunk or Phone Number
- Check your voicemail from any device
Call Center Related Features
- Phones can be installed in any geographic location with a properly configured internet connection.
Our attorney makes us say this..
All payments are final. There are no refunds for Gateway Server and Trunk Capacity Rental. This policy includes call quality issues, call failure issues, product failure, price adjustments, cancellation of service or buyers remorse. This policy supersedes any refund policy found on our website or documentation.
Helix Telecom does not provide any technical support of any kind for SIP trunks. Customers who contact Helix Telecom support for technical assistance may be subject to account termination and forfeit of any funds paid.
Accounts subject to charge of $1/mo per device in excessive of a single device.
SIP Trunks are only capable of placing outbound calls to the continental United States. International DIDs for inbound calling from international jurisdictions available upon request and billed at a custom rate.
Monthly DID charges are prepaid, per calendar month, not pro-rated and not refundable. First month of service charged upon activation. Subsequent months billed on the 1st of each month for the full calendar month. Monthly DID charges does not constitute account usage.
Dormant accounts consuming less than $10/month in call charges during any 30 day period will be closed and any unused funds forfeited.
Pay Per Minute Plans exempt from Reasonable Use LImitations. Dialers, Telemarketing and Call Centers Permitted.
Helix Telecom conforms to United States Law and Standards for Acceptable Use. Lawful requests from a United States government agency or any FCC licensed telecommunications provider instructing Helix Telecom to suspend or terminate an account will be honored. Customers are obligated to conform to the Helix Telecom Terms of Service and the Acceptable Use policy of all carriers transporting customer calling traffic even if the customer has no control over the source or destination of the traffic. Any unused funds at the time of suspension or termination will be forfeited.
Not all features available in all rate centers. If eFax or SMS features are important to you then please contact Helix Telecom Sales Department to confirm your current phone number is eFax or SMS capable before signing up for service and/or confirm any selected phone numbers purchased from Helix Telecom is eFax or SMS capable. For your security third party SMS Gateways may reject certain messages that contain financial or security data such as those transmitted by financial institutions.
We Also Recommend