Cloud Phone System - North America Customers
Complete Cloud PBX Phone System
Helix Telecom offers a fully managed, feature rich, scalable cloud VoIP PBX phone system for business that includes everything below for one low monthly price.
Standard pricing below for month to month service without commitment. Customers are entitled up to 55% off published rates with qualifying semi-annual or annual payment. Click here to reach the Sales Department for questions about features, pricing or discounts. All prices include taxes and fees.
United States & Canada Customers
- $8/Mo Per Extension (or Device) *
- $8/Mo Per Local United States Number *
- $20/Mo Per Toll Free Number + Free Unlimited Minutes *
- No Additional Taxes, Fees or Account Charges
- Unlimited Lines *
- Unlimited Minutes *
- Free Email, Chat & Phone Support *
- 55% Discount with Annual Cryptocurrency Payment
- 50% Discount with other Qualifying Annual Payment
- Equipment Discounts with Cryptocurrency Payments
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, ZCash, EOS Accepted
- Contact Sales for Custom Quotes
- Purchase from a wide selection of Helix Telecom equipment with easy installation, provisioning and activation.
- Bring your own device.
- Choose from a wide range of softphone solutions.
- Route calls to one or more mobile phones anywhere in the United States or Canada.
Outbound Calling Features
- Never get a busy signal! Unlimited Lines!
- Unlimited Calling to most of North America including the US, Hawaii, Alaska & Canada.
- Set Caller IDs for each phone separately.
- Free eFax Service to send and receive faxes from your smartphone or desktop computer.
- Free SMS / Text Message Service Sending and receive SMS messages from your Helix Telecom account.
- Set a different Caller ID when forwarding calls (great for insurance agents who send calls to a contact center after-hours).
- Helix Telecom's Remote-Dial ® service offers the flexibility of making calls from your smartphone without sharing your private mobile phone number. Just dial a code on your smartphone and Helix Telecom's patented system will connect you to any United States based phone number using your mobile carrier's network. You will get the same great call quality you expect from your mobile phone service without sacrificing the privacy you deserve when using a personal device for business.
Inbound Call Management
- Unlimited incoming lines, your customers will never hear a busy signal!
- Queues with customizable maximum wait times and failover, free positional announcements, estimated hold times, opt-out to voicemail, free hold music.
- Auto Attendant / IVR - Allow your customers to enter an extension or choose a department from a custom menu of options.
- Call Tagging - Know what number your customer dialed before you answer the phone.
- Free Daily Email Reports including call tallies per phone number or per extension.
- Tenant Support - Give separate menus, greetings and voicemail boxes for every number. Great for customers running multiple businesses from the same office.
- On-Demand Custom Call Routing - Send calls to one set of menus, queues, IVRs or voicemail boxes during the day and a different set at night.
- Included professional hold music (or choose your own!).
- Free SMS / Text Message Service Sending and receive SMS messages from your Helix Telecom account.
Call Transfer Features
- Announce or Blind Transfer Calls.
- Transfer calls between phones.
- Transfer calls to a home phone or cell phones.
- Transfer calls to other Helix Telecom phones spread across diverse geographical areas.
Standard Call Features
- Call Forwarding with Caller ID Override.
- Caller ID.
- Call Waiting.
- 3 Way Calling.
- Conference Calling.
- Do Not Disturb.
- Free E911 Service.
- End-to-end 256 bit AES call audio encryption (upon request).
- Unlimited Voicemail on each phone.
- Check your voicemail from any smartphone.
- Check voicemail from any web browser.
- Email Notification of Voicemail including caller's Caller ID and voicemail length.
Call Center Related Features
- Phones can be installed in any geographic location with a properly configured internet connection.
- Automatic Call Recording.
- On-Demand Call Recording.
- Live agent monitoring.
- Live queue monitoring.
- Ability to add or remove agents from queues using any web browser.
- Agents can add or remove themselves from any queue using any phone.
- Floor managers can monitor, whisper or barge on agents from desk phones or roam their call center with a cordless phone.
- Floor Managers can monitor calls remotely.
- Call Tagging - Know what number your customer dialed before the agent answers the phone.
- Record an audio file once and play it back on-demand. Great for sales pitches or leaving the same voicemail message on every call.
- Free Integration support for Agile CRM with X-Lite or Bria softphones.
Caller ID Services
- Per Extension Caller ID Number.
- Zone based Caller ID Services - Display a local phone number on all outbound calls, anywhere in the United States.
Easy Installation & Support
- Fully managed phone system with unlimited email, chat or phone support.
- Helix Telecom equipment is Plug & Play. All you need is a compatible internet connection.
- All Helix Telecom customers are entitled to unlimited free email and phone support.
- All Helix Telecom customers are entitled to unlimited free phone system customization.
- Payment for this item permits a new customer to activate a single Helix Telecom issued device for a period of 1 month. All products and services listed are included for free with this plan. Sale rate only applies to first order only.
Custom Order International Numbers
- Argentina, Argentina, Australia, Argentina, Austria
- Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia,
- Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria
- Canada, Chile, China, Colombia,
- Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
- Denmark, Dominican Republic
- Ecuador, Estonia, El Salvador
- Finland, France
- Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala
- Hong Kong, Hungary
- Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy
- Kazakhstan, Kenya
- Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg
- Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro
- Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway
- Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico
- Romania, Russian Federation
- Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia
- South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
- Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
- Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay
Our attorney makes us say this..
* Extensions and Unlimited numbers are for reasonable office use only in accordance with the Helix Telecom Terms of Service at http://tos.helixtelecom.com. Customers found to violate Helix Telecom's Reasonable Use clause are subject to account restrictions, per minute charges or termination without refund. Off-network numbers are available at an added cost. Customers placing orders from outside the United States/Canada, submitting payment from outside the United States/Canada, making or receiving calls outside the United States/Canada without a valid annual payment or customers submitting payment without a valid United States/Canada billing address shall be converted to Call Center Plan. If sufficient funds have not been received to quality for the Call Center Plan then all payments shall be forfeit and any orders shall be canceled as fraudulent. Free Phone Support only available for Helix Telecom equipment leasing customers only. All customers using softphones or third party equipment are required to purchase phone support in advance at the published rate.
** Call Center Plans are for telemarketing and call center customers. Call Center plans compatible with third party dialer services. Call Center plans do not permit connection of a dialer to Helix Telecom service for automated outbound dialing. Call Center Plans simultaneous call limit and number of extensions available is equal to the number of lines purchased. Phone numbers are not considered when calculating available lines. Phone number packs include randomly assigned numbers within the jurisdiction specified and all phone numbers must be configured with identical routing. Phone numbers may be canceled at any time but replacement numbers are billed at the standard rate.
*** Annual toll free pricing assigned to specific phone number. Canceling or replacing phone number forfeits remaining credit.
CNAM services are offered but not supported. Due to the metered nature of CNAM services by database providers our pricing reflects general estimates for average usage. If you exceed average call volumes on CNAM enabled numbers we may restrict your use of CNAM services or adjust your monthly rate to reflect our costs while providing these services.
Rates effective until account is delinquent, one or more services on the account are canceled or customer violations the Helix Telecom Terms of Service.
Not all features available in all rate centers. If eFax or SMS features are important to you then please contact Helix Telecom Sales Department to confirm your current phone number is eFax or SMS capable before signing up for service and/or confirm any selected phone numbers purchased from Helix Telecom is eFax or SMS capable. For your security third party SMS Gateways may reject certain messages that contain financial or security data such as those transmitted by financial institutions.
Customer agrees paid support for softphones, customer supplied equipment or other service is non-refundable and billed in half hour increments. Purchase of phone support constitutes acceptance of Helix Telecom Terms of Service found at http://tos.helixtelecom.com. Customers purchasing technical services agrees and understands the customer is not obligated to purchase or use Helix Telecom technical services. Helix Telecom may, at its sole discretion, refuse to offer technical support services without offering a refund. Customer purchasing technical services also agrees and understands Helix Telecom staff are not experts in any technical services offered and therefore use of Helix Telecom technical services may lead to damage or loss to the customer. Purchase constitutes agreement to hold Helix Telecom wholly harmless in case of such damage. Purchase of technical services does not guarantee any specific time frame for scheduling such work. All paid technical services must be scheduled and completed within 14 days or any remaining technical support time and payment is forfeit.
We Also Recommend