Grandstream GXP-2170 - 12 Line Wired Only Phone
The Grandstream GXP-2170 model phones are discounted due to higher than normal failure rates. Helix Telecom will not offer returns, exchanges or refunds on the Grandstream GXP-2170 model phones even if the phone has failed during delivery. The Grandstream GXP-2170 model phones do not qualify for manufacturer warranty support. Helix Telecom recommends the Grandstream GXP-2160 or Atcom A68W WiFi Phone as an alternative. Customers may also contact the Helix Telecom Sales Department to custom order the Grandstream 1782 for $69.
The GXP2170 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and advanced security protection for privacy. It is an ideal solution for enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi-line IP phone with many extension keys.
- 12 line keys
- Up to 36 BLF / Speed Dial / Call Parking multi-purpose keys with dual-color indicators
- 480x272 pixel, 4.3" backlit color LCD display
- RJ9, supporting EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch ) with Plantronics headsets*
- HD audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- 5 Way conferencing
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports with POE support
- Integrated Bluetooth Headset Support *
- Integrated real time weather and currency conversion calculator
|# of Line Keys||12 Line Keys|
|# of Programmable Buttons||36 Programmable Buttons|
|Conference Call Support||5-Way|
|Display Size||480x272 backlit graphnical LCD|
|Display Type||LCD color LCD|
|Optional Side Car Support||Yes|
|Phone Type||Standard Desk Phone|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Standard Feature Support||Yes|
|Supported by Helix Telecom||Yes|
|Warranty Support||1 Year Manufacturer Only|
Requires an extension for each phone ordered. See Calling Plans section.
Payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below. Payment constitutes download, review and acceptance of the Helix Telecom Terms of Service found at http://tos.helixtelecom.com. Equipment is for use by commercial customers only in conjunction with Helix Telecom service only.
* Does not support handset or mobile phone pairing.
We Also Recommend