Grandstream GRP-2612W 4-Line Wired+WiFi Phone
The GRP2612 features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including WiFi support on the GRP2612W and PoE on the GRP2612P. Key features include 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
- 2 to 4 line keys, adjustable
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Up to 16 BLF / Speed Dial / Call Parking multi-purpose keys with digital labels, dual-color indicators and dedicated page forward/back control buttons
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF keys
- 2.4 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD
- RJ9, supporting EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch ) with Plantronics headsets*
- HD audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- 3 Way conferencing
|# of Line Keys||2 to 4 Line Keys, Configurable|
|# of Programmable Buttons||16 Programmable Buttons|
|Conference Call Support||3-Way|
|Display Size||2.4 inch (320x240) TFT color LCD|
|Display Type||Color LCD|
|Optional Side Car Support||No|
|Phone Type||Standard Desk Phone|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Standard Feature Support||Yes|
|Supported by Helix Telecom||Yes|
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Wifi Built-In||Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi|
|Encrypted Voice||Yes, Annual Commitment Required|
Requires an extension for each phone ordered. See Calling Plans section.
Payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below. Payment constitutes download, review and acceptance of the Helix Telecom Terms of Service found at http://tos.helixtelecom.com. Equipment is for use by commercial customers only in conjunction with Helix Telecom service only.
* Does not support handset or mobile phone pairing.