Cloud Phone System for Residential Customers
Complete Cloud PBX Phone System for Residential Customers
Helix Telecom offers a feature rich, scalable cloud VoIP PBX phone system for home that includes everything below for one low monthly price.
- Complete Cordless Phone System with up to 5 Handsets
- 1000 Minutes per Month of Calling to the United States and Canada
- Free Local Phone Number
- Free Rollover Lines
- Free eFax
- Free Visual Voicemail (delivery up to 50 email addresses)
- Keep Your Number
- Incoming and Outgoing Caller ID Number
- Call Waiting
- Call Hold
- Call Forwarding
- Caller ID Number Blacklist
- Do Not Disturb
- 3-Way Conference Calling
- Simultaneous Ring
- Anonymous Call Rejection
- 10 & 11 Digit Dialing
Our attorney makes us say this..
* Each account includes a local, on-network phone number. Service for reasonable residential use only in accordance with the Helix Telecom Terms of Service at http://tos.helixtelecom.com. Calling to continental United States & Canada only.
Customers placing orders from outside the United States/Canada, submitting payment from outside the United States/Canada, making or receiving calls outside the United States/Canada or customers submitting payment without a valid United States/Canada billing address shall be converted to the International Plan. If sufficient funds have not been received to quality for the International Plan then all payments shall be forfeit and any orders shall be canceled as fraudulent. Phone Support only available for Helix Telecom equipment leasing customers only. All customers using softphones or third party equipment are required to purchase phone support in advance at the published rate.
Not all features available in all rate centers. Customers planning to port numbers to Helix Telecom and use E911, CNAM, eFax or SMS should contact Helix Telecom Sales Department in advance to confirm these services are available before activating new service. E911, CNAM and SMS may incur additional charges. For your security third party SMS Gateways may reject certain messages that contain financial or security data such as those transmitted by financial institutions.
We Also Recommend