The GXP2130 delivers superior HD audio quality, rich and leading edge telephony features, personalized information and advanced security protection for privacy. It is an ideal solution for enterprise users looking for a high quality, feature rich multi-line IP phone.
- 3 line keys
- 320x240 pixel backlit color LCD display
- RJ9, supporting EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch ) with Plantronics headsets*
- Integrated Bluetooth Headset Support*
- HD audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- 4 Way conferencing
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports with POE support
- Integrated real time weather and currency conversion calculator
* Bluetooth support on models sold after January 1, 2015.
|# of Line Keys||3 Line Keys|
|# of Programmable Buttons||8 Programmable Buttons|
|Conference Call Support||4-Way|
|Display Size||320x240 backlit graphical LCD|
|Display Type||TFT color LCD|
|Optional Side Car||No|
|Phone Type||Standard Desk Phone|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Standard Feature Support||Yes|
|Supported by Helix Telecom||Yes|
|Warranty Support||1 Year Manufacturer Only|
Requires an extension for each phone ordered. See Calling Plans section.
Payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below. Payment constitutes download, review and acceptance of the Helix Telecom Terms of Service found at http://tos.helixtelecom.com. Equipment is for use by commercial customers only in conjunction with Helix Telecom service only.
* Does not support handset or mobile phone pairing.