Grandstream GXP-1628 2-Line Wired Phone
A powerful Gigabit phone for the desktop user who requires standard communication support with quick network access. The GXP1628 supports essential call features and a 132x48 backlit LCD display to deliver clear and easy call control and manipulation. This is a perfect selection for the user who requires an intuitive and essential desktop phone.
- 2 line keys
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- 132x48 pixel backlit color LCD display
- RJ9, supporting EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch ) with Plantronics headsets*
- HD audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- 4 Way conferencing
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports with POE support
- Up to 1000 contacts, call history up to 200 records
|# of Line Keys||2 Line Keys|
|# of Programmable Buttons||8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys|
|Conference Call Support||3-Way|
|Display Size||132x48 Graphical LCD screen|
|Optional Side Car||No|
|Phone Type||Standard Desk Phone|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Standard Feature Support||Yes|
|Supported by Helix Telecom||Yes|
|Warranty Support||Free Warranty Replacement|
Requires an extension for each phone ordered. See Calling Plans section.
Payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions below. Payment constitutes download, review and acceptance of the Helix Telecom Terms of Service found at http://tos.helixtelecom.com. Equipment is for use by commercial customers only in conjunction with Helix Telecom service only.