Onsite Technician - 120 Minutes - ID Required
Onsite Installation Support - Basic Package
- 120 minutes of on-site support including travel time from the center of the nearest top 200 metro areas by population and wait time.
- Technician responsibility is strictly limited too troubleshooting basic internet connection issues within confines of the customer's office space, cabling visible to the human eye without the assistance of supporting equipment such as ladders or flashlights, Netgear WNRXXXX or Cisco RV-[1-3]XX routers, unmanaged switches and phones only.
- Payment does not cover follow-up visits. Subsequent visits are billed at the standard rate.
- Payment does not include any parts, materials or equipment unless documented on this item.
- Payment does not guarantee a specific outcome or resolution.
- Payment does not extend liability beyond the limits described in the Helix Telecom Terms of Service at http://tos.helixtelecom.com.
- Once payment is complete a technician will contact you by phone within 3 business days. Appointments are scheduled directly with the technician. If you and the technician are unable to arrange for a mutually agreeable appointment time then ask the technician to cancel. If an appointment is scheduled then any requests to modify or cancel the appointment, as well as any fees, are purely at the discretion of the technician only.
- No refunds. Payment constitutes personal creditor guarantee. This clause states a customers who reverses payment will be subject to collection fees, account termination and a negative entry on the personal credit report for the person listed on the order. IF THE PERSON SHOWN ON THIS ORDER IS NOT THE ACCOUNT HOLDER OR THE PERSON SHOWN ON THIS ORDER DOES NOT WISH TO ASSUME THIS RESPONSIBILITY THEN DO NOT PAY FOR THIS ITEM. In some municipalities it is a criminal offense to obtain services and reverse payment. In those cases we may release your personal and company information to law enforcement or third parties for the purposes of prosecution under the law. You agree Helix Telecom may obtain a personal credit report before dispatching a technician.
- Any technician dispatched to your location will be managed by a subsidiary of Helix Telecom or a third party. The technician will not identify themselves as Helix Telecom employees. Payment of this order acknowledges you are the business owner or an authorized representative of your business and you release Helix Telecom of all liability associated with on-site technical assistance.
- If you are unsure about any portion of this description then you agree to contact Helix Telecom Sales at (855)219-2700 before paying for this item.